Tuesday, May 26, 2009

one exception

Remember how I declared that I was not going to post a picture of myself? I need to make one exception to that statement.

Yesterday, we celecbrated Memorial Day with a trip to the neighborhood splash park with some good friends. I was dutifully trying to take some pictures of Tamyra (80% of the pictures that I take are still of Jayla!). Then a friend suggested that she take a picture of Tamyra with her parents. I let her do it because no such picture exists of the three of us. Then Jayla ran by and we quickly grabbed her long enough to snap the first family-of-four picture of us. And I'm so proud of everyone, I had to post it here...even though I'm in it...

3 comments:

Pamie said...

I absolutely love this picture! You have a beautiful family. Jayla's expression is priceless...LOL! I have truly got to meet her one day.

Joni said...

Great family of FOUR picture!

Ellagator said...

This is such a cute picture! Glad you posted it!