Friday, June 19, 2009

Return of the headband

During the first year of her life, Jayla was known for rocking a headband almost everyday.


And while most people probably remember Jayla looking like this in her infanthood, the truth is that we really didn't do anything to her hair AT ALL until she was probably 5 or 6 months old. That's about when the completely natural afro started needing a little attention.

Tamyra's hair has, likewise, needed absolutely no attention over the past 8 weeks. I just occasionally wash the spit-up out of it and keep going. And yet, this is what she looked like at Vacation Bible School yesterday:


And while I know she is not yet at the point that I will put a headband on her everyday, I think she knew how cute she was with it on.

2 comments:

Joni said...

Lovin' the headband!!!!

Ellagator said...

These are adorable pictures! I just love reading your blog, it cracks me up so much! :)