Wednesday, October 29, 2008

She Will Always Be My First

When I posted about my pregnancy last week, I intended to come back within a day or two to post the earliest belly shots that I have (which I think is just one). I was very diligent about documenting my belly growth with Jayla and have been advised by most of my friends and family that I need to do the same thing with this second child. Ummm...I am not getting off to a good start. Instead of belly shots, I bring you more obsession with my first child. Behold, Jayla as Dora the Explorer last Saturday night:




She really wants to be Sleeping Beauty for Halloween but, seeing how she has FOUR Halloween outfits this year, she decided that being Dora for an early Halloween party was acceptable. She's saving her Sleeping Beauty gown for Friday at school.

No comments: