Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Doctor Update

I had a doctor's appointment on Friday afternoon - such a mistake but, I had no choice. The doctor, of course, had to apologize to me by the time she got to me. She knows how I hate waiting on her and she's been doing so well with that the last few months that I cut her some slack on Friday afternoon. Anyway, just needed to document that everything is looking well. She asked me how I felt - I said fine - she replied, "You are always fine!". Blood pressure was 120/68, baby's heartbeat was 148 bpm, I measured 32cm, and only gained 1.5 pounds (in 4 weeks)...throwing out the scale was the best thing I ever did! :)

Now, if she asked me how I felt today, it might be a different story. I do believe I've gained about 3 inches in my tummy since I saw her Friday. Baby like tripled in size over the weekend or something. All of a sudden she is way heavy and starting to make me feel more uncomfortable - or at least HUGE. 8 more weeks...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you only have 8 weeks left! Are you going every 2 weeks yet? I can't believe I've only got 12 weeks left! It is flying by. I start going every 2 weeks just after my last appointment. I'm starting to feel "heavy" some too...but I still feel great most of the time.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you only have 8 weeks left! Are you going every 2 weeks yet? I can't believe I've only got 12 weeks left! It is flying by. I start going every 2 weeks just after my last appointment. I'm starting to feel "heavy" some too...but still feel great most of the time.