Thursday, July 10, 2008

He has know idea that I am posting this

Oh wow - I didn't realize that I haven't posted anything since June! Life for us has been incredibly normal and not terribly busy but far from boring. In other words, it's been very nice around here lately. And since I really don't have anything else to say, I leave you with the most entertaining aspect of our 4th of July holiday.


We went to a "block party" at our church and played BINGO like the old people that we have apparently become. My husband managed to win a round of BINGO after I left him with my card, having deemed it to be a complete loser and incapable of giving me a simple BINGO. Given the opportunity to pick any prize he wanted, he jumped at these sunglasses/straw and procedeed to drink his lemonade through it. As he drank, the liquid circulated through all of the plastic you see on his face. It worked but, he reported a strange plastic-y taste to his drink. But what is really important here is that I laugh every single time I look at him with those ridiculous things on...

Jayla even joined in the fun:

1 comment:

Angie McCullagh said...

It's important to stay hydrated!