Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Round 2

I've never been one that always had to keep up with the Jones'...and yet, I totally do have to keep up with the Jones'. The latest trend? A second child. It seems that almost everyone that I was pregnant with in 2005 is now pregnant again. I'm just not ready. I want to go to school. I want Jayla to enjoy being an only child a while longer. I want to continue sleeping through the night. I want to reach my 5th anniversary at my job. So, why do I have the urge to ditch these pills and stock up on pregnancy tests?

1 comment:

Fried Lemon Pie said...

The five year anniversary is over-rated and a complete let down.

Jayla will still be an only child for another year or so, even if you start trying in a month or two. Then you will get to see her blossom as a big sister...and she is so totally big sister material.

Mothers attend grad school all the time...you have what they have.

But, don't get pregnant just because others are...it is not a race and you are not being left behind. You could just be at a different place on a different pace.