Friday, March 28, 2008

Help me out a little, folks...

I really haven't had much to blog about this week. It's been a regular week where the daily routines have gone off without a hitch and now we're at another weekend where we'll be attending yet another birthday party. I like our routines but, they don't make for good blog material. So, at the risk of exposing the fact that only 4 people are actually reading this blog, I'm taking suggestions. Leave a comment with some ideas or questions or something that I can write about next week, please...

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Pamie said...

Hey! Am I counted among the four who actually read your blog? LOL!! I actually enjoy reading your entries...I say continue on as you are. I've actually been inspired to create on myself: pamise.blogspot.com

Check it out!

Fried Lemon Pie said...

School....you never blog about school....

Anonymous said...

or your marriage. At least not often. It IS mostly about Jayla, which is great, but poor Jonte' is left just hanging out. The lone testosterone contributor in the land of estrogen (aka Tomika and Jayla's world).