Tuesday, June 14, 2005

It's the little things...

...that get me excited! I just decided to glance at my Babies R Us registry online. I do that every now and then to avoid doing actual work while I'm at work. I apparently prefer to make up for my procrastination on Sundays. Anyway, someone purchased the first gift from our registry! I'm so excited - considering I hadn't told too many people that it's actually out there yet. Wow! This makes it feel so much more real - plus, as I was pulling up the website, I just had the horrible thought of no one buying my child anything and my husband and I having to buy everything on the registry ourselves! Yay - so, she has a Baby Einstein Discover & Play Activity Gym already...can't wait to see who actually gives it to us...I mean her...

No comments: