Sunday, January 06, 2008

The Next Generation

My mom loves to tell the stories of when I was a preschooler and would ride my red tricycle down to my neighbor's house. She seems to recall that I sometimes did it without permission and she would find my tricycle parked on the sidewalk in front of the McCarver's house. She would often walk into the house to find me eating, even if I had just finished dinner at home.

That last sentence is the most convincing part of these stories because I still love me some food.

Anyway, it was no surprise what her big gift to Jayla this Christmas was:


Now, I just need to whip up a sign for her that says "Will Ride For Food!"

1 comment:

A is for Audrey said...

hey girl!
glad to find ya! i will enjoy reading about what y'all are doing. that' jayla is a cutie! thanks for leaving a comment.
-mariana