Friday, February 08, 2008

Streak Over!

I had been wanting to post something about how well Jayla has done with using the bathroom this week. I was going to say something about how she hadn't peed in her pants or in a pull-up since last Sunday. I wanted to brag about how she had gone 5 days straight with no accident. Imagine how pleased I was when I went to pick her up from school today and she walked out of the classroom having taken a large dump in her underwear that no one but me seemed to notice. It was truly glamorous. I know - God just wants to keep me humble...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was so funny to me I read it to Frank. We were ROLLING. While we don't have our own little Jayla yet, I DO know what it's like for God to keep me humble. Amen.

Fried Lemon Pie said...

LOL!!!!