Friday, February 01, 2008

Day 5: Less Pink, More White!

One thing that I didn't mention on Day 4 is that we had gotten a new antibiotic prescription for Jayla's eyes because, clearly, the prescription that we got on Day 1 was not helping the situation! One day on the new meds and we woke up to this on Day 5:


What a difference a day makes! This is Jayla happily ready to go to school yesterday. I was a little sad to see her go, actually. But, everyone was so happy to see her when she got there. It feels good to get back to normal and most importantly, we can keep our playdate that we have planned for tomorrow. I'm certain that I'm more excited about that than Jayla is...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just can't tell you how much better this smiling face looks compared to the previous post. Pictures of me should be coming TOMORROW! No kidding, I'm waiting for someone to email them to me.