Thursday, April 17, 2008

A Quickie...Then Back to Work

A few weeks ago, I was talking to the Professor that I work for. He likes to analyze me. You know - figure out what makes me tick and how I tick. He's the kind that has every Meyers-Brigg type description memorized but, "I would never put you in a box".

So, anyway, he was telling me about how he thought I was a crammer. I adamantly declared myself to NOT be a crammer. I was one in college but, I have turned over a new leaf and am now a very serious doctoral student with a husband and a 2-year-old, which leaves me ample time to get everything done in a timely manner. And yet, this week, I've done nothing but cram! Somehow I only have two weeks left in the semester and every body wants me to complete stuff all of a sudden. So, that is why you have not heard from me this week and that is why this is the end of this post.

Except, I have to tell you that the past two nights Jayla has slept in a pull-up...something she has not done since late January. But, after about a solid week of bed-wetting, I relented and let her wear the pull-up to bed. I'm not entirely sure whether it is a medical thing (my husband's vote), a behavioral thing, or a lazy thing. I lean towards lazy because if it were behavioral, she could have just kept acting out at dance class. That beats washing her sheets everyday (and I totally, totally don't mean that!).

No comments: